By Nick Roquefort-Villeneuve, Global Marketing Director – Amalto Technologies
Here are 6 statistics you cannot ignore...
In the United States,
- 39%: percentage of invoices that are paid late
- 67 days: average DSO
- 11%: percentage of customers who never get their invoice
- 25 days: 50% of suppliers wait between 10-25 days for invoice approval
- 61%: percentage of late payments due to incorrect invoices
- 4%: average A/R written off as bad debt each year
Those stats are the results of 3 major pain points to which organizations are confronted:
- Manual processing
- Low or no integration
- Low or no connectivity
This video webinar is about connectivity between suppliers and their customers.